Shiloh Home of Hope for Women
Shiloh Home of Hope for Women is a non-denominational residential Christ-centered facility serving women who are experiencing crisis in their lives, We serve women who want to change their lives. We give women a safe and loving place to live and grow while they learn who they are in Christ and God's purpose and plan for their lives. Shiloh is unique in that we allow women to have their children live with them as they go through our program.
Shiloh Home of Hope Page
- Christ-centered Structured Living Environment
- One-on-one and Group Life Coaching
- Daily Bible Study, Prayer & Worship
- Continuing Education
- Life Skills Training
- Parenting Training
- Job Skills Training
Ensuring Christ-Centered Focus
- Services are free to the women
- No government funds sought or accepted - funded entirely on private donations
- No court or agency placements - women come on their own free will
Deciding if Shiloh Home of Hope is for You
If You Want...
- ...to become the woman God created you to be.
- ...to become the mother your children need you to be.
- ...to be freed from the pain of your past.
- ...to overcome destructive patterns and habits in your life.
- ...to learn to make better choices.
- ...to learn skills including parenting, managing money, cooking, health & nutrition and time management.
- ...to develop goals for your life and a plan to achieve them.
- ...to have the opportunity to further your education and learn job-readiness skills.
- ...to live in a Christ-centered environment, where you and your children will be safe, cared for, and loved.
If You are Willing...
- ...to make a commitment to a minimum of six months at Shiloh.
- ...to fully participate in classes, coaching sessions, Bible studies, prayer, and group activities.
- ...to not give up, even when it's really hard.
- ...to live with other women and children, while still having time with just you and your child(ren).
- ...to do your share of the cleaning and cooking.
- ...to live with restrictions on outings, television, movies, and music.
- ...to have limited phone calls and visits with friends and family.
- ...to follow all the house rules.
- ...to go to church every Sunday.
- ...to be open to allowing God to work in your life.
Then Shiloh is for you.
Shiloh Home of Hope Shiloh Blue Room
Shiloh Home of Hope Toy Room